Jivkos Firefox Themes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sneakers and other shoes

3 posters

Go down

Sneakers and other shoes Empty Sneakers and other shoes

Post  Murry Thu May 06, 2010 3:34 am

Helloo dear friends! In this topic we are going to discuss issues related to Sneakers.Which trade mark you think is the best one, also you can share opinion about your favourite shoes no matter if they are sneakers or not! I can also advice people ot put links to pictures where everyone can check out their personal fav! ;P
Have fun and subscribe! Smile
Murry
Murry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sneakers and other shoes Empty Re: Sneakers and other shoes

Post  mrsport Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:33 am

Murry wrote:Which trade mark you think is the best one, ;P
Have fun and subscribe! Smile

I guess you're in this whole Sneakers thing.Which is your fav. trade mark and why?I'm not that interested in Sneakers but I want to join the discussion and who knows I might buy Sneakers one day bounce Laughing
mrsport
mrsport

Back to top Go down

Post  Murry Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:41 am

I'm really happy about your intentions mate Smile First, I would be glad if you can tell me what do you want to talk about concerning Sneakers and secondly, how can i convince you of buying Sneakers!!! I hope to hear from you soon so we can continue our little conversation!!! Smile
Murry
Murry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsport Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:12 am

Murry wrote:I'm really happy about your intentions mate Smile First, I would be glad if you can tell me what do you want to talk about concerning Sneakers and secondly, how can i convince you of buying Sneakers!!! I hope to hear from you soon so we can continue our little conversation!!! Smile

Which are the best producers?Are the Sneakers comfortable enough?What makes them different from the rest?That kind of things. Razz Smile
mrsport
mrsport

Back to top Go down

Post  Murry Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:34 am

Well, that is tough one my friend, just kiddin Very Happy Some of the leading producers of not only Sneakers but also other murchandise are : Element, Osiris, DVS, DC, Es, Circa, Etnies, Lakai, Adio, Vans, Fallen, Nike, Adidas, Puma, Kappa mainly these ones Smile About the convenience I'll tell you my opinion, they are just great to wear, really confortable. They keep your foot in a straight position, should i imply pretty awesome looking, too !!! Mainly their pretty high sole differs them from normal shoes. I hope i have answered your questions for now, if you have more i'll more than happy to help with!!! Smile
Murry
Murry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsport Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:15 pm

Murry wrote:Well, that is tough one my friend, just kiddin Very Happy Some of the leading producers of not only Sneakers but also other murchandise are : Element, Osiris, DVS, DC, Es, Circa, Etnies, Lakai, Adio, Vans, Fallen, Nike, Adidas, Puma, Kappa mainly these ones Smile About the convenience I'll tell you my opinion, they are just great to wear, really confortable. They keep your foot in a straight position, should i imply pretty awesome looking, too !!! Mainly their pretty high sole differs them from normal shoes. I hope i have answered your questions for now, if you have more i'll more than happy to help with!!! Smile

Thanks Surprised Wink
mrsport
mrsport

Back to top Go down

Post  Murry Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:39 am

Absolutely no problem mate Wink
My question is did i convince you to buy sneakers? Rolling Eyes
If you have further more issues dont be afraid to ask!!! Smile
Murry
Murry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsport Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:30 am

Murry wrote:Absolutely no problem mate Wink
My question is did i convince you to buy sneakers? Rolling Eyes
If you have further more issues dont be afraid to ask!!! Smile

I think you did.I might try them soon.

P.S add me to your friends list Rolling Eyes
mrsport
mrsport

Back to top Go down

Post  varadarajan Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:36 pm

The term sneakers can refer to many forms of athletic shoes with rubber soles. It may not apply specifically to certain types of athletic shoes that are designed for some applications. For instance soccer or football shoes might be called cleats instead, and some people make a distinction between sneakers and cross-trainers or running shoes. Others call most athletic shoes with rubber bottoms sneakers, daps, gym shoes, tennies, sport shoes or additional other names.

Teeth Whitening Glasgow| Tooth Whitening Glasgow

varadarajan

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsport Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:54 pm

varadarajan wrote:The term sneakers can refer to many forms of athletic shoes with rubber soles. It may not apply specifically to certain types of athletic shoes that are designed for some applications. For instance soccer or football shoes might be called cleats instead, and some people make a distinction between sneakers and cross-trainers or running shoes. Others call most athletic shoes with rubber bottoms sneakers, daps, gym shoes, tennies, sport shoes or additional other names.

Teeth Whitening Glasgow| Tooth Whitening Glasgow

Thanks Smile
mrsport
mrsport

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum