Avenues for Bikes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Avenues for Bikes

Post  Murry on Thu May 06, 2010 4:12 am

Hi there people... lets talk about places where we can drive our bikes safely and be worried that we will get hit by a truck, car, or fall into a big holl! In my country in particular those places are near to extinction which really sucks, so i would like if we (the forum) can exchange valuable information about this topic because i certainly find it really important for todays offspring! Smile
Murry
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Avenues for Bikes

Post  pizzaboy on Mon May 17, 2010 1:54 am

Murry wrote:Hi there people... lets talk about places where we can drive our bikes safely and be worried that we will get hit by a truck, car, or fall into a big holl! In my country in particular those places are near to extinction which really sucks, so i would like if we (the forum) can exchange valuable information about this topic because i certainly find it really important for todays offspring! Smile

I'm so in for this idea.I'd love to have avenues for bikes in my country.2 or 3 days ago I was riding my bike.I was riding down a hill.I had no stop sign.On that hill there are few streets.All of the have stop signs.On one of them there was this guy waiting at the stop.Suddenly he started his car and took off.I hit the back brake really hard and I almost crashed in him.I wonder what would have happened if there were avenues for bikes? Rolling Eyes
pizzaboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum