Jivkos Firefox Themes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventures with Bikes

2 posters

Go down

Adventures with Bikes Empty Adventures with Bikes

Post  Murry Thu May 06, 2010 4:28 am

What's up palls?! So in this topic we are going to talk about extraordinary adventures and experience you have had with your bikes! I personally am in for this kind of trips with an unexpected end Very Happy I would really love if you can tell us unforgetable moments that you have life through with your bikes and friends!!! For me and most of my friends going on a journey or just spending your free time with a bike is a one of a kind expereince and people can only talk about such matters if they have gone through them!!! 10x for the spend time ... Smile
Murry
Murry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Adventures with Bikes Empty Re: Adventures with Bikes

Post  Jivko Sun May 09, 2010 2:50 am

That's a good topic my boy. Very Happy Personally I love riding bikes especially with my budds because most of the time something new happens.Most of the times it's like this.We have a plan to go somewhere but there's me or someone like me who likes taking risks. Very Happy So imagine us riding somewhere.Suddenly the road splits in 2 or 3 and I say oh no ditch the plan lets go that way.Most of the times the guys agree but sometimes they refuse to go and we start saying please and stuff and they agree.After that we throw ourselves into the unknown and have to say it's always fun. I can say that I have quite a lot of experience with bikes.I've crashed a lot of times and I've suffered a lot of injuries. Laughing
Here's a story for you.It happened 5-6 years ago but I still remember it like it was yesterday.Me and my dad were in our country house (few km from where I live)The house is in a hilly terrain.I was little and I had my BMX bike with me.As I wrote the house is in a hilly terrain.It has a huge yard and I was bored.My dad was doing something and I decided to ride the BMX in the yard.I was riding my bike with high speed.Suddenly I came really close to the front door and I was about to crash.So I hit the front brake and I made a front flip and as you may guess I fell Laughing Sad .I had no idea what happened and guess what I did it again.I hit the front brake with high speed and made a front flip Razz .After that I injured my left wrist for two weeks.
That's one of the many stories I have.It's not a good memory but what can I do.We all have good and bad moments. Very Happy Laughing Cool Razz
Jivko
Jivko
Admin

http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/

Back to top Go down