Recover deleted files?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recover deleted files?

Post  mrsport on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:13 am

I'm looking for a program or a way which can help recover deleted files.Is there are program or a way to do this.I other words is this even possible? Suspect scratch
mrsport

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recover deleted files?

Post  thechosenone on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:18 am

mrsport wrote:I'm looking for a program or a way which can help recover deleted files.Is there are program or a way to do this.I other words is this even possible? Suspect scratch

There is a program.It's called Recuva and it's free. You can download it from here http://www.piriform.com/recuva .Unfortunately I'm not quite sure if you can bring your file back because as far as I know you must have the program installed before you deleted the file but it's worth to try. Wink Smile
thechosenone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsport on Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:12 pm

thechosenone wrote:
mrsport wrote:I'm looking for a program or a way which can help recover deleted files.Is there are program or a way to do this.I other words is this even possible? Suspect scratch

There is a program.It's called Recuva and it's free. You can download it from here http://www.piriform.com/recuva .Unfortunately I'm not quite sure if you can bring your file back because as far as I know you must have the program installed before you deleted the file but it's worth to try. Wink Smile

I installed it and I couldn't recover my file.You were right.Anyway I'm going to keep the program if something like this happen in the future.Any other ideas? Question
mrsport

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Murry on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:48 pm

Sorry to dissapoint you dude but, i personally dont think that such a program exists ... My advice is that you make records of your most important files on disks, or some portable hardware so even if they get lost on your PC you will have a copy file and thats the best way to save your files, in my point of view at least. Smile
Murry
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  BakerCook on Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Yes you can recover your deleted files and data all you need an efficient data recovery software like Kernel for FAT and NTFS recover deleted files software for the recovery of files and data from hard drive, flash drives, memory cards etc. It has a user friendly interface through which you can preview your data and files and can save all at once or some selective files to your location. for more details go to -
http://www.recoverdeletedfiles.org

BakerCook

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top