Jivkos Firefox Themes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jumping in the river?-Bad idea :no:

Go down

Jumping in the river?-Bad idea :no: Empty Jumping in the river?-Bad idea :no:

Post  Jivko Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:48 am

Unfortunately people remember bad moments in their life rather than good moments.Here's one for you.I was 12 or 13 years old and I was playing football with several boys.Smile We were playing in a school and there's a river next to it.For some reason most of the sewers and few of the small factories in my town dump all their sh**ty water in it. No Suspect So we were playing and I kicked the ball too hard and it went in the river and guess what it stuck under one of the bridges. Mad It's really dirty and muddy under these bridges but I had to get the ball otherwise I had to pay 5$ for it.So I went in but it was quite dark under there. Embarassed No I've been there before a lot of times without any consequences but not this time. Crying or Very sad I fell in the dirt and took the ball.When I came out I was dirty and I smelled like sh*t.After that my parents grounded me for a week. Mad lol! Laughing
Jivko
Jivko
Admin

http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum