Formats in phones?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Formats in phones?

Post  mrsport on Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:18 am

Hi there users!
I've been wondering which format the phones supporting?I'm trying to find this out because I uploaded a video through my USB but when I tried to open it my phone said that it doesn't support the format.The video is avi format and I want to convert it to whatever format my phone supports.Any suggestions? Razz
mrsport

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Formats in phones?

Post  Murry on Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:43 am

Ok dude, i'm almost sure that i can solve your problem, but you first have to tell me what is your mobile phone, by that i mean the phone's brand and model. When you give me that date, i'll search for converting programmes and give you some links and tips on how to use them!!! Hope to hear from you soon Smile
Murry
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsport on Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:16 pm

Murry wrote:Ok dude, i'm almost sure that i can solve your problem, but you first have to tell me what is your mobile phone, by that i mean the phone's brand and model. When you give me that date, i'll search for converting programmes and give you some links and tips on how to use them!!! Hope to hear from you soon Smile

I have Nokia 6300
mrsport

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Jivko on Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:17 pm

mrsport wrote:
Murry wrote:Ok dude, i'm almost sure that i can solve your problem, but you first have to tell me what is your mobile phone, by that i mean the phone's brand and model. When you give me that date, i'll search for converting programmes and give you some links and tips on how to use them!!! Hope to hear from you soon Smile

I have Nokia 6300

I was wondering the same thing.My phone is similar.I have Nokia 6303 and as far as I know they are from the same family so the format should be the same too.I have a video which I want to convert.Waiting for your answer mr.Admin Wink
Jivko
Admin

View user profile http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Murry on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:50 am

Well, my dear friends I think i have found the solution to your problem!!! Cool
Here http://www.geovid.com/ you can download tons of programs to convert whatever formats you need in order to make them compatible with your phones!!! Smile Now i would like for you to try it out, see does it work and if it doesn't i'll look for another one Wink
Sure hope i've helped you!!! Smile
Murry
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsport on Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:33 am

Murry wrote:Well, my dear friends I think i have found the solution to your problem!!! Cool
Here http://www.geovid.com/ you can download tons of programs to convert whatever formats you need in order to make them compatible with your phones!!! Smile Now i would like for you to try it out, see does it work and if it doesn't i'll look for another one Wink
Sure hope i've helped you!!! Smile

I'll take a look,thanks.

Add me to your friends list. Rolling Eyes
mrsport

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: