Murry and his first theme?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Murry and his first theme?

Post  Jivko on Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:41 pm

Hi!
Good news for you guys! Smile
I asked the creator of the Blue Ice theme if it's ok to update it and he said yes https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3085/ Murry the second moderator likes CSS and that kind of things and this theme is not that hard to update because most of the things are the same as the default one. Smile .He wants to help me with this whole theme development things and 3 month holiday is coming. Razz I'll ask him if he wants to update it.I'll help because I'm the master. lol!

Hopefully we'll be able to make 6 000 000 people happy. Very Happy
avatar
Jivko
Admin

Posts : 377
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 24
Location : South East Europe

View user profile http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Murry and his first theme?

Post  mrsport on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:42 pm

Jivko wrote:Hi!
Good news for you guys! Smile
I asked the creator of the Blue Ice theme if it's ok to update it and he said yes https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3085/ Murry the second moderator likes CSS and that kind of things and this theme is not that hard to update because most of the things are the same as the default one. Smile .He wants to help me with this whole theme development things and 3 month holiday is coming. Razz I'll ask him if he wants to update it.I'll help because I'm the master. lol!

Hopefully we'll be able to make 6 000 000 people happy. Very Happy

Go Murry! Very Happy
avatar
mrsport

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murry and his first theme?

Post  Jivko on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:21 pm

mrsport wrote:
Jivko wrote:Hi!
Good news for you guys! Smile
I asked the creator of the Blue Ice theme if it's ok to update it and he said yes https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3085/ Murry the second moderator likes CSS and that kind of things and this theme is not that hard to update because most of the things are the same as the default one. Smile .He wants to help me with this whole theme development things and 3 month holiday is coming. Razz I'll ask him if he wants to update it.I'll help because I'm the master. lol!

Hopefully we'll be able to make 6 000 000 people happy. Very Happy

Go Murry! Very Happy

Dude's a bit busy right now and he doesn't have time to answer you but I asked him for the theme and he said that he'd love to update it.More info soon.


Last edited by Jivko on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jivko
Admin

Posts : 377
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 24
Location : South East Europe

View user profile http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Murry and his first theme?

Post  mrsport on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:22 pm

Jivko wrote:
mrsport wrote:
Jivko wrote:Hi!
Good news for you guys! Smile
I asked the creator of the Blue Ice theme if it's ok to update it and he said yes https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3085/ Murry the second moderator likes CSS and that kind of things and this theme is not that hard to update because most of the things are the same as the default one. Smile .He wants to help me with this whole theme development things and 3 month holiday is coming. Razz I'll ask him if he wants to update it.I'll help because I'm the master. lol!

Hopefully we'll be able to make 6 000 000 people happy. Very Happy

Go Murry! Very Happy

Dude's a bit busy right now and he doesn't have time to answer you but I asked him for the theme and he said that he'd love to update it.More info soon.

YEAH!Go Murry!Thanks for the quick reply. Smile
avatar
mrsport

Posts : 73
Join date : 2010-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murry and his first theme?

Post  Murry on Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:12 am

WOW ... i can only say thanks for being so supportive guys, really i would be honered to update this theme!!! Smile Like my moderator mate said we are currently working on the theme and it is going to be reliesed as soon as possible, again great thankfulness for the trust and support Smile I owe you big time and i promise i wont let you down!!! Wink Razz Very Happy Cool
avatar
Murry
Admin

Posts : 66
Join date : 2009-12-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Murry and his first theme?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum