Jivkos Firefox Themes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purple Fox problem with DivX players.

Go down

Purple Fox problem with DivX players.  Empty Purple Fox problem with DivX players.

Post  Matty Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:30 am

So I finally got Purple Fox installed. It looks amazing. But when I tried to watch a video that uses the DivX players (such as those on Putlocker and sockshare and such), there is a bug.

When the mouse goes over the video, anywhere on it as long as its in the video box, it'll freeze the entire page but the sound will still continue. When I minimize the page and bring it back up, everything works again unless I scroll over the video box.

I just went back to the super boring default theme to see if it would work, and it worked fine. Not sure why Purple Fox freezes the page like that, and it only seems to happen on DivX players. Flash players still seem to work.

Matty

Back to top Go down

Purple Fox problem with DivX players.  Empty Re: Purple Fox problem with DivX players.

Post  Matty Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:32 am

Oh, and if I just let the video play (without scrolling over it and causing it to freeze), and the mouse doesn't move for like... 30 - 90 seconds, the video and sound will pause until it moves again.

Matty

Back to top Go down