SkyPilot can't view more than 1 tab row

Go down

SkyPilot can't view more than 1 tab row

Post  MilesChap on Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:20 am

Using FF 6.0.2 (& probably soon to upgrade to 7) with Win7,64, and in FF use the extension TabMixPlus which is set to allow 3 rows of tabs with a max of 30 tabs. However, the 2nd and 3rd rows only see about 1/3 of the height of the tab which doesn't allow the title to be read. First went to TMP and the writer suggested I try the basic theme which I did and it was OK, as was one other theme.

Hopefully you can soon have a fix for this as I've been using SkyPilot for perhaps 12 years and it's difficult to live without it! Any chance you'll someday have it for Thunderbird as it's difficult to switch the appearance bouncing back and forth -- perhaps I should go back to SeaMonkey if you have SkyPilot for that program?
Miles

MilesChap

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SkyPilot can't view more than 1 tab row

Post  Jivko on Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:48 am

The problem is probably caused by the theme. I recommend you disable TMP till I figure out how fix it or use a different theme. Can you upload a pic as well. It'd help a lot. Also which version of Sky Pilot are you using and let me know if the you have the problem when you move to Firefox 7.

I won't support Thunderbird or SeaMonkey for now. There are two reasons for that. First is that I don't use any of these two programs and 2nd I own 10 themes and Sky Pilot is the hardest one to code. Usually every time I fix something another problem appears. Anyway I hope you like what I'm doing with the theme. I've put a lot of time and effort to support these themes for latest Firefox versions. Smile
Jivko
Admin

View user profile http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/

Back to top Go down