Jivkos Firefox Themes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help please

Go down

Help please Empty Help please

Post  Nikke Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:32 am

It won't let me Download "A Blue Fox" (theme). Every time I try to this pops up: "To install A Blue Fox Theme and thousands of other Firefox add-ons, get Firefox, a free and open web browser from Mozilla. To learn more about Firefox and how it can make your internet experience better, click the button below." I have FF, The Updated version 3.5., I'd like to know If I'm doing something wrong or If you can help me.

Thank You

Nikke

Back to top Go down

Help please Empty Re: Help please

Post  Jivko Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:11 am

Nikke wrote:It won't let me Download "A Blue Fox" (theme). Every time I try to this pops up: "To install A Blue Fox Theme and thousands of other Firefox add-ons, get Firefox, a free and open web browser from Mozilla. To learn more about Firefox and how it can make your internet experience better, click the button below." I have FF, The Updated version 3.5., I'd like to know If I'm doing something wrong or If you can help me.

Thank You

I guess this is some kind of download bug.This has nothing to do with the theme.I don't know what causes the problem.Email me to whitebluepc@abv.bg and I'll send you the theme archive.
Jivko
Jivko
Admin

http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum