Blue Fox Not Working on 3.6

Go down

Blue Fox Not Working on 3.6

Post  Brcub on Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:20 am

Love the look but can't get it to work with 3.6
Are there problems?

Brcub
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Blue Fox Not Working on 3.6

Post  Jivko on Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:07 am

No problems here mate.Everything is ok on my Firefox 3.6.Can I see a screen shot?
avatar
Jivko
Admin

Posts : 377
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 25
Location : South East Europe

View user profile http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Blue Fox Not Working on 3.6

Post  Imi on Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:20 am

Same thing's happening with me.. It all installs okay, but when prompted to restart FF it just reverts back to the default theme (even though Blue Fox is selected). Any ideas?

Imi
Guest


Back to top Go down

Yeah.. same thing's happening with me...

Post  Teeheeze on Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:57 am

Same thing here... Everything installed perfectly, but as soon as I restarted, it was just the same old default theme. I have an idea about what may be happening though. I'm sure it's most likely a compatibility issue with personas. I installed personas right before installing you're awesome theme, and I'd bet you guys may have too? I've disabled personas, but.. it still isn't working... I'm going to try uninstalling it, but I don't see how that would be any different. I hope it gets fixed shortly, this theme looks badass. :-) Laughing

Teeheeze
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Blue Fox Not Working on 3.6

Post  Jivko on Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:01 am

Teeheeze wrote:Same thing here... Everything installed perfectly, but as soon as I restarted, it was just the same old default theme. I have an idea about what may be happening though. I'm sure it's most likely a compatibility issue with personas. I installed personas right before installing you're awesome theme, and I'd bet you guys may have too? I've disabled personas, but.. it still isn't working... I'm going to try uninstalling it, but I don't see how that would be any different. I hope it gets fixed shortly, this theme looks badass. :-) Laughing

Yes I know what you mean.I installed it from the Firefox site,not from my PC and same problem appeared.I still don't know where is the problem.I'll check the install file and all other components and I hope that I'll fix this problem soon.Until then I recommend you go back to FF 3.5 if you want to use the theme.Thanks for the reports.I'll see what I can do to fix this.

Jivko Wink
avatar
Jivko
Admin

Posts : 377
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 25
Location : South East Europe

View user profile http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Blue Fox Not Working on 3.6

Post  Jivko on Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:04 pm

Imi wrote:Same thing's happening with me.. It all installs okay, but when prompted to restart FF it just reverts back to the default theme (even though Blue Fox is selected). Any ideas?

Install bug was fixed.The theme is waiting for the editors review but you can still download it from here https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addons/versions/10849
avatar
Jivko
Admin

Posts : 377
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 25
Location : South East Europe

View user profile http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/

Back to top Go down

thanks a f.. lot

Post  xroomie on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:52 am

Jivko wrote:
Imi wrote:Same thing's happening with me.. It all installs okay, but when prompted to restart FF it just reverts back to the default theme (even though Blue Fox is selected). Any ideas?

Install bug was fixed.The theme is waiting for the editors review but you can still download it from here https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addons/versions/10849

well, only one thing to say: "You rock"



so there is an update for Green, too?

xroomie

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-01-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blue Fox Not Working on 3.6

Post  Jivko on Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:56 pm

xroomie wrote:
Jivko wrote:
Imi wrote:Same thing's happening with me.. It all installs okay, but when prompted to restart FF it just reverts back to the default theme (even though Blue Fox is selected). Any ideas?

Install bug was fixed.The theme is waiting for the editors review but you can still download it from here https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addons/versions/10849

well, only one thing to say: "You rock"



so there is an update for Green, too?


Next on the update list is Green Fox.
avatar
Jivko
Admin

Posts : 377
Join date : 2009-10-17
Age : 25
Location : South East Europe

View user profile http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Blue Fox Not Working on 3.6

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum