Jivkos Firefox Themes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Red Fox ?

2 posters

Go down

A Red Fox ? Empty A Red Fox ?

Post  Vurban Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:40 am

I've been a user of the wonderful, beautiful, and excellently crafted Green Fox for...well over 7 months.
I decided it was time for a switch and tried your red theme. It's good but..I don't quite feel it meets the same level of excellence as your other themes.
I mean, your other [Colour] Fox themes are really just functional art. They feel so perfect to me.
I'd like a Red Fox as an alternative to my Green Fox. =)
It would be the greatest internet-based gift I'd ever received.

Vurban

Back to top Go down

A Red Fox ? Empty Re: A Red Fox ?

Post  Jivko Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:53 pm

Vurban wrote:I've been a user of the wonderful, beautiful, and excellently crafted Green Fox for...well over 7 months.
I decided it was time for a switch and tried your red theme. It's good but..I don't quite feel it meets the same level of excellence as your other themes.
I mean, your other [Colour] Fox themes are really just functional art. They feel so perfect to me.
I'd like a Red Fox as an alternative to my Green Fox. =)
It would be the greatest internet-based gift I'd ever received.

Hi!
I know that the red version of the theme series(Bloody Red) hasn't got that awesome and perfect look.I've been thinking about it and I'll make the design similar to Green/Blue Fox or something I'll make something with less red for all Firefox 3.6 users.I've been quite busy lately and I don't know when I'll be able to find time for my themes.Every theme will have a Firefox 3.6 support and I'll try to finish the Flock Fox theme.
1st theme on the update list is Green Fox too.
Jivko
Jivko
Admin

http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Vurban Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:57 pm

Thanks for the reply, your time, and your work. =)
Whenever you get around to putting it up, I look forward to downloading it. ^_^

Vurban

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum