Jivkos Firefox Themes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toy Factory

2 posters

Go down

Toy Factory Empty Toy Factory

Post  Sozinho Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:58 am

First, let me thank you sincerely for taking the time to update the Toy Factory theme for Firefox. I'm finally able to upgrade to v. 3. I was unwilling to give up the theme even for the new features of v. 3. Thanks also to Sailfish, the original designer of the theme, for allowing you to continue with it. It's a great theme!

My only "complaint" about the new version is on the Download box. The selected filename is white on yellow and completely illegible unless you zoom in to a huge size, and even then it's very difficult to read. Clicking on another filename in the list resolves the problem for the moment; but if there is only one file on the list, there is nowhere else to click. This is not a major problem, but I thought I'd mention it for future versions.

Do you think you'll be working on the Toy Factory theme for Thunderbird? I'm putting off moving to v.3 of that program, too, for the same reason.

Thanks.

Sozinho

Back to top Go down

Toy Factory Empty Re: Toy Factory

Post  Jivko Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:01 pm

Sozinho wrote:First, let me thank you sincerely for taking the time to update the Toy Factory theme for Firefox. I'm finally able to upgrade to v. 3. I was unwilling to give up the theme even for the new features of v. 3. Thanks also to Sailfish, the original designer of the theme, for allowing you to continue with it. It's a great theme!

My only "complaint" about the new version is on the Download box. The selected filename is white on yellow and completely illegible unless you zoom in to a huge size, and even then it's very difficult to read. Clicking on another filename in the list resolves the problem for the moment; but if there is only one file on the list, there is nowhere else to click. This is not a major problem, but I thought I'd mention it for future versions.

Do you think you'll be working on the Toy Factory theme for Thunderbird? I'm putting off moving to v.3 of that program, too, for the same reason.

Thanks.

Hi!
Thanks for the report.I'm working on new version of Toy Factory and I'm about to fix a dozen small,big and annoying bugs.I'll see what I can do about your problem.I'll also bring back the nice rounded effect around the url bar which the Firefox 2 version had.

For Thunderbird:No plans for TB for now but there are many users which want TB version for both Sky Pilot and Toy Factory so I might make my first Thunderbird themes soon.I'll let you know if I start work on something.
Jivko
Jivko
Admin

http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/

Back to top Go down