Jivkos Firefox Themes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

joke: A saudi prince

3 posters

Go down

joke: A saudi prince Empty joke: A saudi prince

Post  ashishy Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:12 pm

A Saudi Prince went to Germany to study.
A month later, he sends a letter to his dad saying:"Berlin is wonderful, people are nice and I really like it here,but I'm a bit ashamed to arrive to school with my gold Mercedes when all my teachers travel by train."
Sometime later he gets a letter from his dad with a ten million dollar check saying:"Stop embarrassing us, go and get yourself a train too”!

ashishy

Back to top Go down

joke: A saudi prince Empty Re: joke: A saudi prince

Post  Jivko Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:20 pm

ashishy wrote:A Saudi Prince went to Germany to study.
A month later, he sends a letter to his dad saying:"Berlin is wonderful, people are nice and I really like it here,but I'm a bit ashamed to arrive to school with my gold Mercedes when all my teachers travel by train."
Sometime later he gets a letter from his dad with a ten million dollar check saying:"Stop embarrassing us, go and get yourself a train too”!

Very Happy Post more.
Jivko
Jivko
Admin

http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/

Back to top Go down

joke: A saudi prince Empty replica handbags

Post  Darrel Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:43 am

designer handbags, edhardy in Costa Mesa chanel gucci bags womens hoodies hermes handbags hermes handbags is closing after eight years of giving us an incredible selection of carefully — and stylishly — edited clothes and accessories. Owner Jenny Johnson is so grateful for her loyal customers and fashionistas who have made Patina thriv

Darrel

Back to top Go down

joke: A saudi prince Empty Re: joke: A saudi prince

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum