Jivkos Firefox Themes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am looking for a song but I don't know its name!

3 posters

Go down

I am looking for a song but I don't know its name! Empty I am looking for a song but I don't know its name!

Post  Jivko Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:10 pm

Hi guys!
Here you can post words from a song which you don't know and I and the community will try to find it for you.
Jivko
Jivko
Admin

http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/

Back to top Go down

I am looking for a song but I don't know its name! Empty i am looking for a song

Post  somebody Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:34 pm

[b]you can see i am the only one who understand you

somebody

Back to top Go down

I am looking for a song but I don't know its name! Empty song

Post  someone Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:08 pm

well iunno if u know this but its a korean song and i dont know any of its lines but all i know is like the music video and its has 3 people in a recording booth and there are 2 males and a female one of the male is a rapper and the other male has glasses and the female looks old but has like a young voice and in the music video it has like slide show pics of like most of the other korean singers.

someone

Back to top Go down

I am looking for a song but I don't know its name! Empty Re: I am looking for a song but I don't know its name!

Post  Jivko Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:33 pm

someone wrote:well iunno if u know this but its a korean song and i dont know any of its lines but all i know is like the music video and its has 3 people in a recording booth and there are 2 males and a female one of the male is a rapper and the other male has glasses and the female looks old but has like a young voice and in the music video it has like slide show pics of like most of the other korean singers.

Well I don't listen to Korean music.Can you try to remember few words from the song or the name of the people who sing this song?
Jivko
Jivko
Admin

Back to top Go down

I am looking for a song but I don't know its name! Empty I know the music video

Post  Lalalala Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:36 am

I'm not sure exactly what the lyrics are, but i really liked the song, but i can describe the music video. it was an all boys band and the lead went on a "tv show" something called like the truth or lies, or something, i dont remember. but anyway so on the tv show they revealed about a crush he had for his teacher and then the teacher appears on the show and then they get into this big fight where the teacher and the lead are fighting with everybody and then in the end the teacher and the lead are together.

Lalalala

Back to top Go down

I am looking for a song but I don't know its name! Empty ???????

Post  karin Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:31 pm

Hi all !

I am looking for a song
it was playing on 123 sat on 2004 !
I just remember the instrumental that i can't play it !
it seems an 90s music
two girls was singing
one ENGLISH
and another one ?????? (i can't remember)
the english one was singing in an studio
and that one was singing in a car and was on a road

I cant remember any other things
could someone help me ???
If anyone could , please PM me on my email :
karin_1994@yahoo.ca

karin

Back to top Go down

I am looking for a song but I don't know its name! Empty i cant find this song

Post  LovelyW Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:24 am

it's a song by beyonce i dont remmeber the name of itt or how the song goess but it was about not loving her boyfriend anymore ..and how lovve sometimes fades away i dont think its in any of her albums i just randommlly saw it on youtube and now i cant finnd it PLEASE HELP Sad

LovelyW

Back to top Go down

I am looking for a song but I don't know its name! Empty I really need help finding out the name of a song!!

Post  hola Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:03 am

The lyrics include: I wanna start my life with you again today; so why don't you say we fall in love just like it was when we first met
I know this time we're going to last forever

hola

Back to top Go down

I am looking for a song but I don't know its name! Empty Re: I am looking for a song but I don't know its name!

Post  Jivko Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:39 pm

LovelyW wrote:it's a song by beyonce i dont remmeber the name of itt or how the song goess but it was about not loving her boyfriend anymore ..and how lovve sometimes fades away i dont think its in any of her albums i just randommlly saw it on youtube and now i cant finnd it PLEASE HELP Sad

I can't help you much but here's a list with all her songs.I suggest go to youtube and search them one by one.I hope you find it.

Here's the list http://www.musicpopstars.com/beyonce/songs/prb.html

Don't press the buy buttons.Just copy the title of the song and paste it in youtubes search engine.Hope that this'll help you find your song. Smile
Jivko
Jivko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jivko Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:40 pm

hola wrote:The lyrics include: I wanna start my life with you again today; so why don't you say we fall in love just like it was when we first met
I know this time we're going to last forever

I'll try to find it. Smile
Jivko
Jivko
Admin

Back to top Go down

I am looking for a song but I don't know its name! Empty name of song pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee ?

Post  dino Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:55 am

all black everything NOT Lupe Fiasco or Soulja Boy BUT it is hip hop .

dino

Back to top Go down

I am looking for a song but I don't know its name! Empty I really wanna find this song again

Post  badbuffalo Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:55 am

Okay i know you said to use lyrics but I really wanna find this song/video again

when I was younger i was surfing youtube and i found this asian song.
idk if its japanese chinese or korean whatever but it was so touching
ok in the vid this girl is moving into this apartment and this guy is helping her. she teaches the guy how to play the piano and the specific song which is what i want to find. anyways a few days later the girl chokes up blood while moving stuff and teaching him how to play. she starts getting very sick and yet still teaches the guy to play. after this happens the guy walks out on stage and is about to start to play but he pulls out his phone and dials the girl's phone at the hospital where she is on her death bed. as he progresses with the song she smiles and starts to sing and as he finishes the song she presses the end call buttons and closes her eyes and dies. i wanna find this so bad i even learnt how to play it when i was smaller. i just loved it i even made an account on here to just ask you... plss try hard

badbuffalo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down