Jivkos Firefox Themes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contributions(donations) help future support!

Go down

Contributions(donations) help future support! Empty Contributions(donations) help future support!

Post  Jivko Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Hi!

Users I've enabled a contribution option for my themes.When you visit their download pages you'll see a contribute button below the Add to Firefox button.Contributing will help to continue the support of all 10 themes which I own.How am I going to use the money?

1.Contributions help for faster future releases and faster bug fixes.In other words it's giving me motivation to work harder,fix bugs and add design improvements.

2.I'm running a 6 year old machine and right now I don't have money to buy a new one.This one is really really slow I'd be nice to buy a new one with Windows 7 so that I can test the themes.

3.Education.Education is important,right?I'm young and I'd be nice if I have money for education.Soon I'll be going to University and it'd be nice to invest more money in education.

Sorry if my English is bad.I hope you like my themes.I'll try to support them for future versions of Firefox.Donations help! : )
Have a nice day! : )
Jivko
Jivko
Admin

http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum