Jivkos Firefox Themes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best 5 laptops

2 posters

Go down

Best 5 laptops Empty Best 5 laptops

Post  rockymeet Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:00 am

Best 5 laptops

* Print
* Yahoo! Buzz

(Feb 22, 2010)

Dan Ackerman Dan Ackerman
Senior Editor The most common question we get around here is simple: "What laptop should I buy?" Being a generally difficult person by nature, I usually respond with my own series of questions: "What size screen do you want? How much do you want to spend?" and so on. But sometimes people just want a simple suggestion, based on what I actually like. So, here is a jargon-free list of the current crop of laptops that I'm digging, either because they give you good bang for your buck, they excel in their specific category, or because they just plain rock.
Apple MacBook Pro Summer 2009 (Core 2 Duo 2.26GHz, 2GB RAM, 160GB HDD, Nvidia GeForce 9400M, 13-inch)

Previously known as the MacBook, the basic 13-inch aluminum unibody laptop has been promoted to the "Pro" series. In addition to all-metal construction and GeForce 9400M graphics, the 13-inch Pro regains a FireWire port, and adds an SD slot.

Price:$1,138.95 - $1,198.00 (check prices)

Filed in: Best 5 laptops , Best thin and light laptops
Read full review
Play CNET Video
HP Mini 311

HP's Mini 311 adds a larger, high-definition display and advanced graphics to a basic Netbook, while keeping the price very appealing. Once it starts shipping with Windows 7, this could become our favorite Netbook.

This product is no longer available from HP.
Click here to view HP's latest offers.

Filed in: Best 5 laptops , Best Netbooks
Read full review
Play CNET Video
Sony Vaio VPCZ116GX/S

Sony's top-of-the-line 13-inch Vaio VPCZ116GX/S has a speedy Core i5 CPU, discrete graphics, a huge 256GB SSD, and a sky-high price to match.

Price:$2,239.99 - $2,299.99 (check prices)

Filed in: Best 5 laptops , Best thin and light laptops
Read full review
Play CNET Video
HP Mini 5102

HP's sturdy and stylish Mini 5102 is a slight upgrade to one of our favorite Netbooks, but we had hoped for a little more fresh thinking for 2010.

Price: Sorry, pricing not available

Filed in: Best 5 laptops , Best Netbooks
Read full review
Play CNET Video
Toshiba Satellite E205-S1904

As one of the first laptops to feature Intel's Wireless Display technology, the Toshiba Satellite E205-S1904 is a slim, fast, and affordable package for mainstream users.

Price: Sorry, pricing not available

Filed in: Best 5 laptops , Best mainstream laptops
Read full review

Last edited by rockymeet on Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 4 times in total

rockymeet

Back to top Go down

Best 5 laptops Empty Re: Best 5 laptops

Post  Murry Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:58 pm

Hey hey ... big thanks for the useful and thorough information mate Smile
It's good to know someone like who can give a good advice about what would be the best laptop if i deceide to buy one !!! Smile Once again really happy and gratefull for your post!!! Wink
Murry
Murry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum