Jivkos Firefox Themes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bloody Red theme package?

Go down

Bloody Red theme package? Empty Bloody Red theme package?

Post  Jivko Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:59 am

Hi!
I've been thinking about this and I decided to share my idea with the community.I want to make a Bloody Red theme package.The package will include the Bloody Red theme and two more custom Bloody Red styles less red colors and a mixture between red and gray.Something like 50% gray and 50% red.Users can change the three skins through their userChrome.css document.I still don't know how am I going to make this but maybe I can ask theme developers who have this option in their themes.Please post your suggestions and opinions about this idea and if you know something about how to make this work under the userChrome.I think that I should make a css document with the changes and import it through the userChrome.css file.Thanks in advance. Jivko Wink
Jivko
Jivko
Admin

http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/

Back to top Go down

Bloody Red theme package? Empty Re: Bloody Red theme package?

Post  zeroherr Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:32 am

Not exactly sure about this idea. I am using your previous Bloody Red and its my favorite so far, i am even stalling on getting the firefox 3.6 until after you release your theme. i like the current mix of red and black and i am not sure how gray could make it any better. I also have no idea of this userchrome.I...

zeroherr

Back to top Go down

Post  DaGleese Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:10 am

i am all for this idea, as long as it has the original design in it.

do you know roughly when you will be releasing the new BR theme? im using green fox at the moment, but i do much MUCH prefer bloody red as it fits in with my personalised windows theme

DaGleese

Back to top Go down

Post  Jivko Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:37 am

DaGleese wrote:i am all for this idea, as long as it has the original design in it.

do you know roughly when you will be releasing the new BR theme? im using green fox at the moment, but i do much MUCH prefer bloody red as it fits in with my personalised windows theme

Yes I'll keep the original.The thing should be like this.You install the theme from the Mozilla site and you'll see the original but thanks to a line of code you can import new style through the userChrome.css document.This is just an idea for now.I'll update the theme with it's original design for firefox 3.6 first and try to make something when I find more time.As for your question next version is coming somewhere between 1st and 10th April.

Also I'm looking for a tutorial for photoshop or gimp.I want to make a new logo with a red drop or something like that so if you know something about this let me know. Wink
Jivko
Jivko
Admin

http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum