Jivkos Firefox Themes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something about me!

3 posters

Go down

Something about me! Empty Something about me!

Post  Jivko Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:52 pm

Well I'm a 17 year old boy who lives in a small town in south east Europe.I have normal height,blue eyes,dark hair and I'm handsome Wink.What else hmmm. I'm interested in hanging around with friends,and playing sports like football and table tennis.I am hungry for pie and adventure Very Happy.Seriously I'm quite adventures and I wish I have more free time for that but unfortunately I don't. I study languages but now I'm on holiday and I have a lot free time.I got interest in making themes for Firefox a year ago.First I knew nothing about how to make these.It was quite difficult.I started messing around with other themes and the default theme.Soon I realized that learning css would be really handy and I started learning it.Now I know html and css and little jave script.It's helping me a lot.If you're interested in making themes view my tutorial.Thanks for visiting my site. Best wishes Jivko Wink
Jivko
Jivko
Admin

http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/

Back to top Go down

Something about me! Empty Re: Something about me!

Post  gamebalance Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:33 pm

where is that tutorial? i would like to create some theme for FF cuz i not really found any theme i really love. i use iAqua. It at least fit my soft and clean view preferences.

gamebalance

Back to top Go down

Post  gamebalance Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:42 pm

oh i found ur tutorial is in "Hobbies,fun stuff and free time"

gamebalance

Back to top Go down

Post  Jivko Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:42 pm

gamebalance wrote:where is that tutorial? i would like to create some theme for FF cuz i not really found any theme i really love. i use iAqua. It at least fit my soft and clean view preferences.

Clicks here https://jivkosfirefoxthemes.forumotion.com/hobbiesfun-stuff-and-free-time-f6/how-to-make-a-firefox-35-theme-tutorial-t11.htm?sid=6849ad0d1ab5bece416b3f3e90837606 Wink
Jivko
Jivko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Something about me! Empty tine

Post  Michael Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:58 pm

I'm Michael Montefusco So here i sit, doing my work in my brain numbing lm system, looking at the pics of u and the kids hanging on my walls and all that goes through my head is "i miss my wife and family"... i hate my hours but there is only two ways I know im getting off them...quit, die or get fired Razz

Michael

Back to top Go down

Post  Jivko Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:22 pm

Michael wrote:I'm Michael Montefusco So here i sit, doing my work in my brain numbing lm system, looking at the pics of u and the kids hanging on my walls and all that goes through my head is "i miss my wife and family"... i hate my hours but there is only two ways I know im getting off them...quit, die or get fired Razz

Excuse me!First you don't have a picture of me on your wall.Second go to a Psychologist, find a girlfriend or something.
Jivko
Jivko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Murry Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:46 am

Alrighty mate, I see you have given so personal info. about yourself, so to catch up with you I decided to do the same Very Happy
Im not gonna go into any deep details, i'll just say the basics if anyone wants further info. they are welcome to write to me personally Wink Smile Cool
Lets see ... Im almost 18 years old, a bit above average height, i like music, films, hanging out with friends, also go to school which isnt located in my hometown ...
Another things is im really into computers and basically everything linked with them, love various types of sports .... pretty much that Smile
I hope i have given you same rough idea about me!!! Smile
Murry
Murry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum