Jivkos Firefox Themes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windows 7 impressions?

2 posters

Go down

Windows 7 impressions? Empty Windows 7 impressions?

Post  thechosenone Thu May 06, 2010 3:27 am

What are your impressions about Windows 7?Is it better?Why is it better?Share your opinions with me. Razz
thechosenone
thechosenone

Back to top Go down

Windows 7 impressions? Empty Re: Windows 7 impressions?

Post  varada Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:22 pm

Dell's Early Windows 7 Impressions.

Dell, one of the largest computer makers in the world, shared briefly some of its experiences from its internal testing of Windows 7.

“Over the last month we have been testing hundreds of Dell systems and the results are promising,” wrote Daniel Judd, Dell product strategist.

In comparison to Windows Vista, Dell found noticeable improvements in boot to desktop times. We already knew that Microsoft is not only fine tuning boot speed, but also working with OEMs to reduce boot-slowing bloatware.

Dell also reports good things about compatibility. Almost all existing Vista drivers are working, and testers say application compatibility is promising as well, including the IE8 compatibility mode.

_________________________________________________-

|

varada

Back to top Go down

Windows 7 impressions? Empty My impression Windows 7 on Dell mini 1012

Post  fthoo Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:37 pm

i have a copy of windows 7 on my Dell mini 1012.

In general, OS are OK as pretty same user experience as windows XP. One impression to me is that speed on mini 1012 is not what i expected, response is slow except speed to access internet. Maybe windows 7 is heavyweight to dell mini 1012, but if so why pre-installed on machine? The second impression to me is language packs are not fully installed. Dell mini from US will not have Chinese language for switching, then you have to re-install the whole OS. That is weird to me because i met this first time.

China Train Schedule && Shanghai Hangzhou

fthoo

Back to top Go down

Windows 7 impressions? Empty Re: Windows 7 impressions?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down