Jivkos Firefox Themes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Animations and Cartoons

2 posters

Go down

Animations and Cartoons Empty Animations and Cartoons

Post  Murry Thu May 06, 2010 6:06 pm

Hi there Forum! In this lovely subject we are gonna talk about animated films. Every single one of you has watched some when he was a little kid, so thats why it is our job to take you (the forum) back to those happy,careless and most of all free childhood years!!! On this link you can watch all kind of cartoons and animations ( http://www.animefreak.tv/ ) ,also you can share information about your favourite shows when you were a little lad! Have fun! Smile
Murry
Murry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Animations and Cartoons Empty Re: Animations and Cartoons

Post  mrsport Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:44 pm

Murry wrote:Hi there Forum! In this lovely subject we are gonna talk about animated films. Every single one of you has watched some when he was a little kid, so thats why it is our job to take you (the forum) back to those happy,careless and most of all free childhood years!!! On this link you can watch all kind of cartoons and animations ( http://www.animefreak.tv/ ) ,also you can share information about your favourite shows when you were a little lad! Have fun! Smile

Ahh man thanks for the link.I'll take a look. Razz I remember when I was a kid I couldn't stop watching cartoons. Smile They were so awesome. Smile I used to watch Cartoon Network hell of a lot Very Happy but I stopped since they started showing Sh*T on it. Sad Man there were so many good shows.Kids these days know nothing about animations and they watch pure crap. Crying or Very sad Sometimes I feel sorry for them.It was so NICE Smile like Coop used to say it. Very Happy Or that's how we do things in Jersey Cool Megas XLR rocks lol!
mrsport
mrsport

Back to top Go down

Post  Murry Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:38 am

I totally agree with you man, like you said it the best possible way ever!!! Very Happy
There were so cool, interesting, funny cartoons, which had an idea, a plot, something that you can learn, while now ... total crap!!! Sad
Like I use to say the old school or the first animations and cartoons are simply the best, yes maybe they werent so complicatedly designed but still they are second to none!!!!
Thats one of the main reasons i've also stopped watching Cartoon Network ... Sad
I really miss those good days when we were little brats Very Happy Very Happy lol!
Murry
Murry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum