Jivkos Firefox Themes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad sewer hole moment:Epic FAIL :D

3 posters

Go down

Bad sewer hole moment:Epic FAIL :D Empty Bad sewer hole moment:Epic FAIL :D

Post  Jivko Mon May 17, 2010 2:06 am

OK users here is a story for you.It was quite funny and bad for me.One day me and a friend of mine were walking down a street.Were were searching for one of our buds Smile .For some reason the streets in my country are build in a really strange way and every street has a sewer hole in its corner.
So we were walking and searching.Suddenly we decided to take the next street and we turned right. Smile Unfortunately for me right at the corner of the street there was a sewer hole.Most of the times these retarded gypsies who live here steal the tops of the sewer holes which prevent people from falling in. Smile
Unfortunately the top of that sewer was stolen and I fell in it. Shocked Mad The felling was terrible.It's like someone takes Earth away from you.In the end I had a minor leg injury. Smile
Jivko
Jivko
Admin

http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/

Back to top Go down

Bad sewer hole moment:Epic FAIL :D Empty Re: Bad sewer hole moment:Epic FAIL :D

Post  Murry Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:59 am

Hahaha.... good one friend!!! When Im listening to it souns really funny but for you im pretty sure it wasnt Sad Anyway, Im alos gonna talk about a Epic Fail of my own. One day i was coming back to my home town with my mates, when we stopped for a break at a bus station. The driver didnt say how long was the break going to be, so we decided to go have a snack, and we chilled inside the shop without having a clear sight on our bus. You are probably guessing what happened next, we went out and the bus had left, thus leaving us behind and our luggage inside the damn bus Laughing Sad Luckily I and one of my friends had extra money so we went to a other close bus station and from there got on another bus towards out final stop (my hometown Very Happy) Now, when im telling this story i look to it as amusing but back then it was far away from that, if you know what i mean Laughing Very Happy lol!
Murry
Murry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bad sewer hole moment:Epic FAIL :D Empty coach

Post  Darrel Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:37 am

designer handbags, edhardy of gray and brown and as always hermes ed hardy shirt black. Emanuel bags and purses NIS 220 to 390 chanel handbags handbags NIS 650 to NIS 1 leather wallets ed hardy 250 at Emanuel shops and selected boutiques. (03) 558-3444 The increasingly fragile American Empire has been built on a foundation of lies. Li

Darrel

Back to top Go down

Bad sewer hole moment:Epic FAIL :D Empty Re: Bad sewer hole moment:Epic FAIL :D

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum