Jivkos Firefox Themes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now create SkyPilot for SeaMonkey 2.x and Thunderbird 3.x

2 posters

Go down

Now create SkyPilot for SeaMonkey 2.x and Thunderbird 3.x Empty Now create SkyPilot for SeaMonkey 2.x and Thunderbird 3.x

Post  pjonesCET Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:11 am

You'd make an old fellow happy to come out with a version for SeaMonkey 2.x and Thunderbird 3.x

pjonesCET

Back to top Go down

Now create SkyPilot for SeaMonkey 2.x and Thunderbird 3.x Empty Re: Now create SkyPilot for SeaMonkey 2.x and Thunderbird 3.x

Post  Jivko Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:28 pm

pjonesCET wrote:You'd make an old fellow happy to come out with a version for SeaMonkey 2.x and Thunderbird 3.x

No support for both platforms for now.I don't know about SeaMonkey but I might port the theme for Thunderbird.
Jivko
Jivko
Admin

http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/

Back to top Go down

Now create SkyPilot for SeaMonkey 2.x and Thunderbird 3.x Empty Re: Now create SkyPilot for SeaMonkey 2.x and Thunderbird 3.x

Post  pjonesCET Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:29 am

If you get the port for Thunderbird, you basically have about 80% of the work done for SM
SM Monkey is basically a combination of ThunderBird and FireFox.

I used SkyPilot, for years in the Mozilla/SeaMonkey Days. Seemed to be best of all the themes out there on these eyes. I've already installed the FF version on my copy of FF 3.6. I would help promote it and your website if you did.

pjonesCET

Back to top Go down

Post  Jivko Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:41 am

pjonesCET wrote:If you get the port for Thunderbird, you basically have about 80% of the work done for SM
SM Monkey is basically a combination of ThunderBird and FireFox.

I used SkyPilot, for years in the Mozilla/SeaMonkey Days. Seemed to be best of all the themes out there on these eyes. I've already installed the FF version on my copy of FF 3.6. I would help promote it and your website if you did.

I have never used SeaMonkey but I'll see what it's like.Like I wrote in one of my post at the moment I don't have time and I'm quite busy with other things and projects which are important for the reality.Also there are many users who would like to see a SM and TB version and like I wrote I might make one in the near future.
Jivko
Jivko
Admin

http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  pjonesCET Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:34 am

That's fine. as long as you are aware us SM and TB users want it as well.

As soon as its available I will dump all my other themes.

pjonesCET

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down