Jivkos Firefox Themes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sky Pilot wishes

Go down

Sky Pilot wishes Empty Sky Pilot wishes

Post  AngelDeb Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:54 pm

Hi Jivko - you're a very talented young man! I love the Sky Pilot theme; any chance you could ever combine a female as the Pilot? My pilot's license is older than you, but it's proof that women love to fly too. My wish list would include a female pilot with an Angel, since that's my nickname, but that would be tough to do! Can't help but wish. Thanks, AngelDeb (debvonheeder@yahoo.com)

AngelDeb

Back to top Go down

Sky Pilot wishes Empty Re: Sky Pilot wishes

Post  Jivko Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:34 pm

AngelDeb wrote:Hi Jivko - you're a very talented young man! I love the Sky Pilot theme; any chance you could ever combine a female as the Pilot? My pilot's license is older than you, but it's proof that women love to fly too. My wish list would include a female pilot with an Angel, since that's my nickname, but that would be tough to do! Can't help but wish. Thanks, AngelDeb (debvonheeder@yahoo.com)

Angel Pilot Rolling Eyes sounds nice.I don't have time for new projects now and I want to see how many users is this theme going to have.If it has enough downloads and users I might consider to make a theme for all females out there.
Jivko
Jivko
Admin

http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/

Back to top Go down

Sky Pilot wishes Empty pilot wishes

Post  bpk Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:04 pm

i doubt that it can be added. but in netscape there was a page loading icon in the top right. when a page was loading, the plane flew over terrain. i miss that.

second wish, can tou add a pic for those of us that open to a blank page. the pic of the pilot would be nice, make it like a 50% screen or faded like a watermark or so.

bpk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jivko Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:53 pm

bpk wrote:i doubt that it can be added. but in netscape there was a page loading icon in the top right. when a page was loading, the plane flew over terrain. i miss that.

second wish, can tou add a pic for those of us that open to a blank page. the pic of the pilot would be nice, make it like a 50% screen or faded like a watermark or so.

Hi!
The loading icon is there.You can add it when you right click somewhere on the toolbar.Then click on Customise.A window will pop-up.There's an image and the toolbar buttons.The loading bar is called Activity indicator.Drop it somewhere on your toolbar and start loading pages.Then you'll see the flying animation.

About the blank page.I don't think this is possible but I'll see if I can find a way to customise it. Wink
Jivko
Jivko
Admin

http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down