Jivkos Firefox Themes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extension Manager

2 posters

Go down

Extension Manager Empty Extension Manager

Post  MilesChap Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:23 am

This has 2 subjects using FF 3.6, SP 3.6.0.3 in WinXP:
1) Toolbar -- most all extension added small icons are duplicated. Disabled all exts & there are no dupes -- obviously only addon icons are duplicated, but not all. Enabled a few extensions at a time -- those that have he icons on the TB, and they continue to be dupes (except as before not duped are exit button, launchy, clear memory, restart, and about config. Duplicated are open session mngment, capture visable area, edit my config, open list of exts, etc., open ext mgr, re-open closed tabs.

2) If Mr. Tech extension is active, cannot open tools/addons full screen -- that window can only be viewed as a sidebar. Obviously a conflict here -- attempted to check setting in Mr. Tech, but did not find cause.

Hopefully you can find an easy fix for these so that I can return to SkyPilot!!!

MilesChap

Back to top Go down

Extension Manager Empty Re: Extension Manager

Post  MilesChap Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:35 am

Another tidbit that may be use: Viewing as icons have dupe icons as stated. Text shows icon singularly. Icons & Text shows dupe icon (plus text) and apparently each icon has a different function such as opening full screen or as a small drop-down window.

MilesChap

Back to top Go down

Post  MilesChap Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:21 am

Inability to open tools/add-ons solely related to Mr. Tech, unrelated to theme.

Duplicate buttons solely related to SkyPilot; does not occur with default theme or Simply Blue. Read of this happening to someone else reported on 14 Feb in the Mozilla Add-On Reviews, but haven't seen a reply or a fix. Currently I have 4 duplicated buttons; 6 if enable Mr. Tech. Plus have 1 dupe in the Navigation bar.

Therefore since this has not yet been corrected, it's necessary to temporarily disable Mr. Tech; I can temporarily live with the dupe buttons since that row still has a sufficiently long search field. And, of course, I'll notify Mr. Tech's team. Thank you, Jivko for restoring the greatest theme for Mozilla !!! Hopefully business will pick up and you'll soon have it for Thunderbird as well.

MilesChap

Back to top Go down

Post  Jivko Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:46 am

MilesChap wrote:Inability to open tools/add-ons solely related to Mr. Tech, unrelated to theme.

Duplicate buttons solely related to SkyPilot; does not occur with default theme or Simply Blue. Read of this happening to someone else reported on 14 Feb in the Mozilla Add-On Reviews, but haven't seen a reply or a fix. Currently I have 4 duplicated buttons; 6 if enable Mr. Tech. Plus have 1 dupe in the Navigation bar.

Therefore since this has not yet been corrected, it's necessary to temporarily disable Mr. Tech; I can temporarily live with the dupe buttons since that row still has a sufficiently long search field. And, of course, I'll notify Mr. Tech's team. Thank you, Jivko for restoring the greatest theme for Mozilla !!! Hopefully business will pick up and you'll soon have it for Thunderbird as well.

Hi!
The problem is in the theme.I have to find a fix for this extension problem.The bigger problem is that I don't know which css document is causing this problem.Like I wrote in other posts I've been quite busy lately and when I come back home I feel really really tired.The good thing is that my other themes don't have this problem.This means that I'll paste the documents from one of them,see which one is causing the problem and hopefully fix it.But before doing this I'll update Bloody Red.I've been thinking a lot on it lately and I'll probably try to make subskins for that theme.Users can change them through their userChrome.css document.I'm going to make a topic about that soon.
Jivko
Jivko
Admin

http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MilesChap Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:09 am

Thanks for your quick reply! Don't kill yourself getting this corrected; however, I'm certain there won't be many new users until it is.

MilesChap

Back to top Go down

Post  Jivko Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:50 am

MilesChap wrote:Thanks for your quick reply! Don't kill yourself getting this corrected; however, I'm certain there won't be many new users until it is.

Don't worry I won't Very Happy Real life is more important than a Firefox theme.Making themes is a hobby.To be honest I expected more users and downloads for this theme because everyone are like"Wow this theme is so awesome" and stuff and there are many discussions about it.Maybe they don't know that it has been updated for Firefox 3.6.I don't know but I sure want this to become more popular.It's somehow different and unique from the rest.
Jivko
Jivko
Admin

http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down