Jivkos Firefox Themes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last Firefox theme?

2 posters

Go down

Last Firefox theme? Empty Last Firefox theme?

Post  Jivko Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:23 pm

Hi!
I've been thinking a lot lately and I decided to ask you visitors about this.You all know the Nasa night lunch theme for Firefox.It's dark and quite popular.I want to make a dark theme with more dark colors and at the same time better and different from the nasa theme.I'm still not quite sure about this but I have the design in my head and I want this to be my last theme.I even have the name and some icons.I'll call it Nightvision or something like that.So I'm looking for someone who is good at editing images and who has free time.Like I wrote I'm still not sure about this and I'll work on something when I find time and that'll be probably somewhere between 1st July and 1st September or something.Let me know what you think. Rolling Eyes
Jivko
Jivko
Admin

http://firefoxthemes.hostei.com/

Back to top Go down

Last Firefox theme? Empty last theme?

Post  gmoney Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:26 am

you say you want this to be a popular forum and now you say this is the last? no please don't stop, we love your themes. I am sure what ever you do will be great just dont be like that black steel one i saw once.

gmoney

Back to top Go down

Last Firefox theme? Empty Re: Last Firefox theme?

Post  Jivko Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:32 am

gmoney wrote:you say you want this to be a popular forum and now you say this is the last? no please don't stop, we love your themes. I am sure what ever you do will be great just dont be like that black steel one i saw once.

Last theme for now.I'm going to update the homepage of the site.Image-CLICK and the theme will be something like this but with background image.I'll continue to support the themes but there are so many and I'm one guy.I can't make and support so many themes at once.
Jivko
Jivko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  thechosenone Sun May 02, 2010 3:32 am

Jivko wrote:
gmoney wrote:you say you want this to be a popular forum and now you say this is the last? no please don't stop, we love your themes. I am sure what ever you do will be great just dont be like that black steel one i saw once.

Last theme for now.I'm going to update the homepage of the site.Image-CLICK and the theme will be something like this but with background image.I'll continue to support the themes but there are so many and I'm one guy.I can't make and support so many themes at once.

Great themes.That's all I have to say.I'm looking forward more themes for my favourite browser and more users to this forum.I really want to join a forum community.
thechosenone
thechosenone

Back to top Go down

Post  Jivko Sun May 02, 2010 3:36 am

thechosenone wrote:
Jivko wrote:

Great themes.That's all I have to say.I'm looking forward more themes for my favourite browser and more users to this forum.I really want to join a forum community.

Thanks!I'd love to have more visitors too but unfortunately people come and leave even if they can write comments without having a registration. Wink
Jivko
Jivko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down